Freelance copywriter, content strategist, editor, and all the rest.
Born in the UK (near London), I moved to the Netherlands in 2014 and have lived here since.
I’m currently looking to move to New York.
Writing is my stock in trade. My first piece of writing (self-published) was written aged 7, about a girl and boy falling into a magical chest.
Riddled with grammatical errors, no publisher would take it. The stockist has thrown the master copy away.
Putting that setback aside, I’ve worked as a writer, editor and journalist for the last eight years.
My interest in online writing is more than commercial: for my Master’s degree thesis [9.5MB] I wrote about the relationship between the internet and literature.
I’m sincerely interested in how writing will be shaped by changes in technology; I’m equally interested in how the history of writing can shape technology as it develops.
- MA in Modern and Contemporary Literature
Birkbeck College, University of London (2011)
- BA in English Literature with Creative Writing
The University of East Anglia (2008)
- Content Manager – TRVL (Nov 2017 – Present)
- Web Content Specialist – Albelli (Feb 2016 – Oct 2017 )
- Senior Web Editor – The IB (July 2014 – Jan 2016)
- Writer / Researcher – The Key Support (July 2012 – May 2014)
- Content Editor – DVO (Feb 2010- June 2012)
- Copywriter – Various (July 2009 – May 2010)
Of course, there’s also the freelance projects.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram
Add me on LinkedIn
You’ll find me on LinkedIn, too.