May 2018 – August 2018.
Purge Labs is a highly regarded manufacturer of extraction equipment, currently mostly for cannabis.
Its aim was to:
- strengthen its core brand
- generate business in other markets (such as food)
- showcase its position as a consultant as well as a producer
Redeveloping the Purge Labs website
Working as part of a Mile End project team, I helped to:
- clarify the needs of Purge Labs existing and prospective customers
- develop a brand tone of voice (TOV) for use across media, from social to print
- create and launch the new Purge Labs website
But what did *you* do, specifically?
I acted as Purge Labs’ content strategist. This means that I:
- created user personas, based on extensive research, for those existing and prospective customers
- developed a new site information architecture (IA), to cater to those users’ needs
- led several rounds of content prototyping, to develop the brand TOV
- consulted with Mile End’s marketers and designers to develop the site’s wireframes
- wrote the content you see today at purgelabs.com
The end result is now live. And I’m very proud of it.