May 2018 – August 2018.
Purge Labs is a highly regarded manufacturer of extraction equipment, currently mostly for cannabis.
Its aim is to:
- strengthen its core brand
- generate business in other markets (such food)
- showcase its position as a consultant as well as a producer
Redeveloping the Purge Labs website
Working as part of a Mile End project team, I helped to:
- clarify the needs of Purge Labs existing and prospective customers
- develop a brand tone of voice (TOV) for use across media, from social to print
- create and launch the new Purge Labs website, which I think is very darn pretty.
But what did *you* do, specifically?
I acted as Purge Labs’ content strategist and copywriter. This means that I:
- created user personas, based on extensive research, for those existing and prospective customers
- developed a new site information architecture (IA), to cater to those users’ needs
- led several rounds of content prototyping, to develop that brand TOV
- consulted with Mile End’s marketers and designers, on various aspects of the site
- wrote the content you see today at purgelabs.com
The end result is now live. And I’m very proud of it.
Feeling jealous? Let’s hook up.
I’m skilled (and experienced) in taking on strategy from start to finish, or dropping in and out at different phases as your needs require.
If you’d like a content strategist for a discrete project, somebody to write copy based on your strategist’s brief, or some wild combination of those things I haven’t considered yet, please get in touch.